eDiagnosis COVID-19(SARS-CoV-2) Antigen Test Kit (Nasal Swab) (Colloidal Gold Method)
**Hong Kong government recommends EU COVID-19 rapid antigen test generic list products**
- Suitable for home self-test or non-professional use
- For nasal cavity (pre-nasal area) swab samples
- For in vitro diagnostic use only
The SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test is a nasal swab self-test for the detection of infection with the virus causing Covid-19. The test consists of antibodies that are able to recognise the antigens of the virus responsible for Covid-19. It allows rapid and efficient detection of infection with the coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) within 15 minutes.
Test for coronavirus quickly and easily at home. The antigen self-test is particularly easy to perform and therefore predestined for self-testing. All necessary test materials are included in the scope of delivery. A laboratory and other utensils are not required, which is why the test is also ideal for use at the so-called point-of-care.
- reliable self-test
- test result after only 15 minutes
- can be carried out anywhere and at any time
- easy to use
- fast and reliable test results in only 15 minutes
Novel coronavirus antigen detection kit (colloidal gold method) is suitable for qualitative detection of novel coronavirus antigen (nucleocapsid protein) in nasal cavity (front of nasal cavity) swab samples of individuals suspected of being infected with novel coronavirus pneumonia. home use
Novel coronavirus pneumonia is an acute respiratory infectious disease, and people are generally susceptible to infection. Currently, the novel coronavirus, the main cause of pneumonia infection is contact with someone who is already infected with the virus, and asymptomatic infected people may also transmit the virus. Research shows that infection symptoms generally appear within 14 days, with most appearing within 3 to 7 days of infection. The main symptoms are fever, fatigue, loss of smell or taste, and dry cough. In some cases, nasal congestion, runny nose, muscle pain, and diarrhea can also occur.
Technical and Functional Features
This kit uses immunochromatography for detection. The sample moves forward along the test cassette by capillary action. If the SAR-Cov-2 virus antigen is present, they will bind to colloidal gold labelled SARS-Cov-2 specific antibodies. The immune complex is captured by a coronavirus monoclonal antibody fixed in test line T. The resulting compound forms a pink/purple line and the test result is positive. If no pink/purple line appears, the result is negative. The test cassette also contains a quality control line C, which must appear pink/purple regardless of whether a T line is present.
Preparation Before Testing
1. Wash and disinfect hands
2. Check the test kit consist of:
1. Anterior Nasal Swab
2. Antigen Exrtact R1
3. Biohazard Waste Bag
4. Tube Stand
5. Instruction For Use
6. Test Cassette
1. Place extraction tube on the tube stand
2. Remove the sealing film of the tube
1. Remove the swab from the package, do not touch the swab head with your hands or anything else
2. Insert the entire soft end of the swab into your nostril for 1.5cm-2.0cm into your nose, slowly rotate the swab gently pressing against the inside for your nostril at least 5 times for a total of 15 seconds
3. Gently remove the swab, use the same swab and repeat the same steps in your other nostril with the same end of the swab
1. Put the swab specimen into the extraction tube
2. Rotate the swab for 10 seconds, press the swab head against the tube wall
3. Squeeze the swab over the head while taking the swab out of the extraction tube
4. Put the used swab into biohazard waste bag
5. Install the dropper head on the extraction tube
6. Unseal the package and take out the test cassette
7. Add 2-3 drops into the specimen well and start the timer
Interpretation of Results
1. If the result is “Positive”, both the C line and the T line are pink/purple colour.
2. If the result is “Negative”, there is only a C line with pink/purple colour and the T line is colourless.
3. If both the C line and the T line are colourless, or only T line with colour, then the result is “invalid”.
4. Put the used extract R1, extraction tube, test cassette into the biohazard waste bag
5. Wash and disinfect hands
Please read the instructions inside the box carefully before use.
1 set / 5 sets
We ship to Hong Kong, Mainland China, Taiwan, Singapore, Korea, Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Canada and United States.
We will ship out the products within 3 days once order confirmed and payment received. Under special circumstances like extreme weather/ out of stock, may have a slight delay.
Delivery with Hong Kong
- Order over HK$ 100 free shipping
- Order below HK$100 will cost HK$35
Delivery to Mainland China, Taiwan and Macau
- In our delivery lists, Order over HK$1000 qualify for free standard shipping. Arrival time range 7-60 business days.
- Order below HK$1000 will cost HK$100
Delivery to Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Thailand
- In our delivery lists, order over HK$1500 qualify for free standard shipping. Arrival time range 19-45 business days.
- Order from HK$1000 to HK$1499 will cost HK$150
- Order below HK$1000 will cost HK$100
Delivery to US, Canada and Australia
- In our delivery lists, order over HK$3000 qualify for free standard shipping. Arrival time range 19-57 business days.
- Order from HK$1000 to HK$2999 will cost HK$300
- Order below HK$1000 will cost HK$150